Dental Appointment, Exam, and Treatment in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Our initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment will be scheduled after we review your options and help choose the best plan for you.
On your first consultation visit you will experience:
- Updated radiographs both
- Panoramic and Full Mouth Series X rays
- 3D imaging for treatment
- Professional Dental Photography for before and afters for Smile Design
- Trans illumination for decay finding
- Medical Treatment Recommendations as well Aesthetic Recommendations
- Gum health cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening with Velscope Technology
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.