Dental Appointment, Exam, and Treatment in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Our initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment will be scheduled after we review your options and help choose the best plan for you.
On your first consultation visit you will experience:
- Updated radiographs both
- Panoramic and Full Mouth Series X rays
- 3D imaging for treatment
- Professional Dental Photography for before and afters for Smile Design
- Trans illumination for decay finding
- Medical Treatment Recommendations as well Aesthetic Recommendations
- Gum health cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening with Velscope Technology
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You'll Be Happy to Show Off!